|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box,or steel box|
|Delivery Time:||10 word days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Usage:||Speed Reducer||Type:||Speed Reducer ,gear Box|
|Structure:||Three Circle Type||Rated Power:||0.55-3 Kw|
Excellent Performance Boiler Fire Grate Transmission Gearbox Reducer Wood Fired Steam Boiler Industry and Speed Reducer Box
1. The main parts of the reducer are made of high quality carbon structural steel and heat treated. It has the advantages of high strength, high transmission efficiency, reliable operation and long service life.
2. The speed reducer adopts multi-level, stepless and other speed regulation modes, and the user can reasonably match the speed reducer according to different operating conditions of the boiler. It has the advantages of easy operation and energy saving.
3. The coupling with the boiler sprocket wheel axle adopts rigid coupling, which has the characteristics of reliable transmission, high positioning accuracy and convenient adjustment.
4. The reducer is equipped with an overload protection device and a pin safety clutch. The device has the advantages of accurate action, simple structure, easy replacement, safety and reliability.
5. The reducer adopts the frequency converter, and the output power directly serves as the input power of the three-phase AC motor. It has the characteristics of smooth running, large starting torque and accurate speed regulation index.
6. The safety device operates reliably. When the grate fails and the load torque is too large, the load current increases to a certain value, and the inverter automatically cuts off the power, thereby protecting the grate and the reducer.
7. Secondary protection. When the user mistakenly uses the reducer fuse, the motor will not rotate due to the safety of the inverter.
8. The motor is convenient and durable. The three-phase AC 4-stage motor matched with the inverter has a low failure rate and is not easily damaged. It is easy to repair or replace in case of failure.
When the grease is selected according to the bearing load of the travel reducer, the grease with a small penetration should be selected for the heavy load. When working under high pressure, in addition to the small penetration, it also has a higher oil film strength and extreme pressure function. When selecting grease according to environmental preconditions, calcium-based grease is not easily soluble in water and is suitable for drying and low moisture environments. When selecting the grease according to the working temperature, the main indicators should be the dropping point, oxidation stability and low temperature function. The dropping point can generally be used to evaluate the high temperature function. The actual working temperature of the bearing should be lower than the dropping point of 10-20 °C. Synthetic grease should be used at a temperature below the drop point of 20-30 °C.
Different lubricants are not allowed to be mixed with each other. The position of the oil level plug, drain plug and ventilator is determined by the mounting position.
Replacement process of lubricating oil
After cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and the oil is difficult to drain. The reducer should be changed at the operating temperature.
1. Turn off the power to prevent electric shock. Wait for the reducer to cool down without burning danger.
Note: The gearbox should remain warm when changing oil.
2. Place an oil pan under the oil drain plug.
3. Open the oil level screw plug, the aerator and the oil drain plug.
4. Remove all oil.
5. Install the oil drain plug.
6. Inject new oil of the same grade.
7. The oil quantity should be consistent with the installation position.
8. Check the oil level at the oil level screw plug.
9. Tighten the oil level plug and ventilator.
As the necessary auxiliary machine for the boiler, the grate reducer is a separate component consisting of gear transmission, worm drive and gear-worm drive enclosed in a rigid casing. It is commonly used on the grate of a steam boiler to achieve the adjustment drive. The purpose of speed. The working principle is as follows: the motor, the internal combustion or other high-speed running power is meshed by the gear with a small number of teeth on the input shaft of the reducer, and is output by the large gear with a small number of teeth on the shaft, thereby achieving the purpose of deceleration. Ordinary speed reducers will also have several pairs of identical gears to achieve the desired deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.
|Technical Parameters of Grate Reducer of Boiler|
|Reducer Model||Total Ratio||Output Shaft Speed Range
|Rated Output Torque
|Electromagnetic Speed Regulating Motor||Center Height