|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box,or steel box|
|Delivery Time:||10 word days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Usage:||Speed Reducer||Type:||Speed Reducer ,gear Box|
|Structure:||Three Circle Type||Rated Power:||0.55-3 Kw|
Durable boiler fire grate fire transmission gearbox rate speed reducer for chain grate boiler system
1. The gear reducer produced by our company adopts carburizing and quenching and grinding process for all gears. Compared with the traditional speed governor, the load capacity is increased by more than 4 times.
2. grate speed governor adopts advanced CAD design method, which has the advantages of small size, light weight, low noise and high reliability.
3. For the wear problem that often occurs during the operation of the reducer, the company adopts the method of repair welding or brush plating after machining, which improves the service life of the equipment and reduces the mechanical wear.
4. For the leakage problem that occurs during the operation of the reducer, the special sealing gasket with better sealing performance can effectively alleviate the problem of deceleration and oil leakage.
5. Improve the ventilation cap and inspection hole cover of the equipment, so that the pressure inside and outside the reducer tends to be balanced. Moreover, when refueling, the oil is added from the oil cup, and the inspection hole cover is not opened, which also reduces the oil leakage problem.
6. The lubricating oil in the reducer is smooth and returning to oil. In the lower part of the bearing seat, a oil return groove inclined to the inside of the machine is opened, and a notch is also opened at the straight end of the end cover, and the notch is directly opposite to the oil groove, so that the excess lubricating oil flows back to the oil pool through the notch and the oil return groove.
7. For the static seal point leakage of the reducer, a new polymer repair material can be used for blocking. If the static seal point leaks during the operation of the reducer, the surface engineered oil surface emergency repair agent sticky-polymer 25551 and 90T composite repair materials can be used to block the oil leakage.
Precautions for use
1. After 200~300 hours of operation, the oil should be changed for the first time. In the future use, the quality of the oil should be checked regularly. For the mixed impurities or deteriorated oil, it must be replaced in time. Under normal circumstances, for long-term continuous operation of the reducer, the new oil should be replaced by 5000 hours of operation or once a year. The gearbox that has been deactivated for a long time should be replaced with new oil before re-running. The reducer should be added with the same oil as the original grade, and should not be mixed with different grades of oil. The oils with the same grade and different viscosity are allowed to be mixed.
2. When changing oil, wait for the reducer to cool down without burning danger, but still keep warm, because after the complete cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain. Note: The power supply of the transmission should be cut off to prevent unintentional energization.
3. During work, when it is found that the oil temperature rise exceeds 80 °C or the oil pool temperature exceeds 100 °C and abnormal noise is generated, stop using it. Check the cause, remove the fault, and replace the lubricating oil before continuing operation.
4. The user should have reasonable rules for the use and maintenance. The operation of the reducer and the problems found in the inspection should be carefully recorded. The above provisions should be strictly implemented.
As the necessary auxiliary machine for the boiler, the grate reducer is a separate component consisting of gear transmission, worm drive and gear-worm drive enclosed in a rigid casing. It is commonly used on the grate of a steam boiler to achieve the adjustment drive. The purpose of speed. The working principle is as follows: the motor, the internal combustion or other high-speed running power is meshed by the gear with a small number of teeth on the input shaft of the reducer, and is output by the large gear with a small number of teeth on the shaft, thereby achieving the purpose of deceleration. Ordinary speed reducers will also have several pairs of identical gears to achieve the desired deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.
|Technical Parameters of Grate Reducer of Boiler|
|Reducer Model||Total Ratio||Output Shaft Speed Range
|Rated Output Torque
|Electromagnetic Speed Regulating Motor||Center Height