|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Soft Coal, Biomass, Wood Chip, Wood Pellets||Application:||Heating, Industrial, Burning, Drying|
|Material:||HT150,HT200,nodular Cast Iron,cast Steel,alloy Steel,etc||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Flake:||Large/small Scale Type Fired Grate||Installation:||Assembled|
Reciprocating grate Industry use for hot air stove and boiler biomass wood pellet reciprocating grate
1. Tilting reciprocating grate
Tilting reciprocating grate, according to the direction of the movement of the grate, can be divided into reverse pushing reciprocating grate and forward pushing reciprocating grate.
2. Push back and tilt reciprocating grate
Backthrust reciprocating grate consists of 1 fixed grate and 1 movable grate installed alternately.
The movement direction of the grate is opposite to that of the garbage, and the movement speed can be arbitrarily adjusted to adjust the residence time of the garbage on the grate according to the nature of the garbage and the burning condition.
The grate inclines about 26 degrees in the furnace.
As a result of tilting and pushing back, the bottom garbage goes up and the top garbage goes down. The bottom garbage is constantly turned over and stirred, which is in full contact with the air. With better combustion conditions, the complete combustion of garbage can be realized
1. The height of the horizontal reciprocating grate is lower than that of the inclined reciprocating grate, which can effectively save the area of the boiler room, thereby reducing the installation and use cost of the user.
2. In the horizontal reciprocating grate, through the operation of the equipment, the fuel layer (coal layer) can be uniformly covered on the grate, and at the same time, compared with the conventional grate, the internal connection of the grate is relatively tight, and there is no air leakage. The area, so that the wind speed through the coal seam is relatively uniform, the content of coal ash after combustion is significantly reduced.
3. The coal seam is wave-shaped on the horizontal reciprocating grate, and its surface area is 30% to 50% larger than the horizontal surface area of the grate. Therefore, the flow rate of the flue gas leaving the surface of the coal seam is relatively slow, so that the amount of fly ash is reduced compared with the chain grate. 10%.
4. The combustion efficiency of the fuel in the horizontal reciprocating grate is relatively high. Therefore, the furnace temperature is high and the combustion is relatively sufficient, so that coals with strong coking properties can be burned. It can also burn cohesive biomass fuel, which greatly improves the adaptability of the grate to fuel.
5. The fuel preparation and dust removal equipment is simple, the overall cost, low operating cost and simple operation management.
Data sheet of reciprocating grate stoker
|Main technical Parameters of|
Reciprocating (Stepping) Grate Combustion Device
|Active Width (mm)||Reciprocate Length|
Furnace coal fired chain grate stoker can be applied in chemical plant, university, food factory, beverage factory, cannery, textile mills, paper mill, sugar plant, central heating and other industries.