|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Soft Coal, Biomass, Wood Chip, Wood Pellets||Application:||Heating, Industrial, Burning, Drying|
|Material:||HT150,HT200,nodular Cast Iron,cast Steel,alloy Steel,etc||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Flake:||Large/small Scale Type Fired Grate||Installation:||Assembled|
Industrial Use Coal Boiler Stepping Water Cooled Grate Stoker Factory Boiler Parts Supply Boiler Manufacturer
Horizontal two way reverse grate
Horizontal two way reverse motion incinerator is characterized by the use of horizontal grate, double layer feeding, feeding thickness uniform.
In the direction of garbage movement, the grate plate is fixed in a row and moves in a row.
By adjusting the driving mechanism to make the grate move alternately, the garbage is fully stirred and rolled to achieve the purpose of complete combustion.
The horizontal two-way reverse moving grate has the following characteristics:
1. Mature combustion control (ACC) can ensure stable combustion conditions and ash burnout.
2. The mechanical structure of two-way reverse movement of the grate plate makes the garbage transportation controllable.
3. The horizontal structure enables the fuel to move forward and there is no problem of individual large pieces of garbage falling directly from the entrance to the exit.
4. Compact grate allows uniform distribution of combustion air on the entire grate.
5. The proportion of ash leakage in the grate is very small.
6. High availability, safe operation and convenient maintenance.
The grate technology is ABB's patented technology.
1. The height of the horizontal reciprocating grate is lower than that of the inclined reciprocating grate, which can effectively save the area of the boiler room, thereby reducing the installation and use cost of the user.
2. In the horizontal reciprocating grate, through the operation of the equipment, the fuel layer (coal layer) can be uniformly covered on the grate, and at the same time, compared with the conventional grate, the internal connection of the grate is relatively tight, and there is no air leakage. The area, so that the wind speed through the coal seam is relatively uniform, the content of coal ash after combustion is significantly reduced.
3. The coal seam is wave-shaped on the horizontal reciprocating grate, and its surface area is 30% to 50% larger than the horizontal surface area of the grate. Therefore, the flow rate of the flue gas leaving the surface of the coal seam is relatively slow, so that the amount of fly ash is reduced compared with the chain grate. 10%.
4. The combustion efficiency of the fuel in the horizontal reciprocating grate is relatively high. Therefore, the furnace temperature is high and the combustion is relatively sufficient, so that coals with strong coking properties can be burned. It can also burn cohesive biomass fuel, which greatly improves the adaptability of the grate to fuel.
5. The fuel preparation and dust removal equipment is simple, the overall cost, low operating cost and simple operation management.
Data sheet of reciprocating grate stoker
|Main technical Parameters of|
Reciprocating (Stepping) Grate Combustion Device
|Active Width (mm)||Reciprocate Length|
Furnace coal fired chain grate stoker can be applied in chemical plant, university, food factory, beverage factory, cannery, textile mills, paper mill, sugar plant, central heating and other industries.