|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Soft Coal, Biomass, Wood Chip, Wood Pellets||Application:||Heating, Industrial, Burning, Drying|
|Material:||HT150,HT200,nodular Cast Iron,cast Steel,alloy Steel,etc||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Flake:||Large/small Scale Type Fired Grate||Installation:||Assembled|
boiler chain grate,
water cooled grate
Step grate bar / Reciprocating grate bar for boiler coal fire power plant
Technical characteristics of waste combustion in mechanical grate furnace
1. Combustion temperature
The combustion temperature of garbage refers to the reasonable temperature required for the complete decomposition of combustible and toxic substances in garbage at high temperature until they are destroyed.
According to experience, the temperature ranges between 800 ℃ ~ 1000 ℃.
2. Garbage burning process
In terms of the incineration process of garbage on the grate, it can be divided into three stages:
Stage 1: dry, dehydrate and bake the garbage.
In view of China's current high moisture, low calorific value of waste incineration, this stage is essential.
General in order to shorten the waste water, drying and baking time, once the grate area into the wind passes the heating (or high temperature flue gas or waste steam to heat the air into the furnace), usually in the temperature of 200 ℃ or so.
Stage 2: high temperature combustion.
Usually junk at about 900 ℃ range on the grate combustion, so the inlet air temperature of the fire grate area must be corresponding lower, in order to avoid the high temperature will damage the grate, shorten service life.
Stage 3: embers.
After the complete combustion of garbage into ash slag, in this stage the temperature gradually decreased, slag was discharged from the furnace.
1. The height of the horizontal reciprocating grate is lower than that of the inclined reciprocating grate, which can effectively save the area of the boiler room, thereby reducing the installation and use cost of the user.
2. In the horizontal reciprocating grate, through the operation of the equipment, the fuel layer (coal layer) can be uniformly covered on the grate, and at the same time, compared with the conventional grate, the internal connection of the grate is relatively tight, and there is no air leakage. The area, so that the wind speed through the coal seam is relatively uniform, the content of coal ash after combustion is significantly reduced.
3. The coal seam is wave-shaped on the horizontal reciprocating grate, and its surface area is 30% to 50% larger than the horizontal surface area of the grate. Therefore, the flow rate of the flue gas leaving the surface of the coal seam is relatively slow, so that the amount of fly ash is reduced compared with the chain grate. 10%.
4. The combustion efficiency of the fuel in the horizontal reciprocating grate is relatively high. Therefore, the furnace temperature is high and the combustion is relatively sufficient, so that coals with strong coking properties can be burned. It can also burn cohesive biomass fuel, which greatly improves the adaptability of the grate to fuel.
5. The fuel preparation and dust removal equipment is simple, the overall cost, low operating cost and simple operation management.
Data sheet of reciprocating grate stoker
|Main technical Parameters of|
Reciprocating (Stepping) Grate Combustion Device
|Active Width (mm)||Reciprocate Length|
Furnace coal fired chain grate stoker can be applied in chemical plant, university, food factory, beverage factory, cannery, textile mills, paper mill, sugar plant, central heating and other industries.
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun