|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box,or steel box|
|Delivery Time:||10 word days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Usage:||Speed Reducer||Type:||Speed Reducer ,gear Box|
|Structure:||Three Circle Type||Rated Power:||0.55-3 Kw|
reduction drive gearbox,
industrial reduction gearbox
Professional Supplier GL-P Boiler Chain Grate Speed Governor With Gear Motor for Traveling Grate Boiler
1. High level and high performance. The gears in the reducer are all subjected to carburizing and quenching, grinding and other processes, and the load carrying capacity is increased by more than 4 times. At the same time, it has small volume, light weight, low noise, high efficiency and high reliability.
2. Building block type design: The basic parameters adopt the priority number, the size specifications are neat, the parts are versatile and interchangeable, and the original reducer specifications and models are continuously expanded, which is conducive to mass production and cost reduction.
3. The variety of types, variant design: get rid of the traditional single base installation, add hollow shaft suspension, floating support base, motor and reducer integrated connection, multi-directional mounting surface and other different types, expand the scope of use.
4. The product is equipped with electromagnetic speed regulating motor and controller (according to user's needs, frequency conversion speed regulation, DC speed regulation, etc.) for smooth stepless speed regulation, wide speed range, convenient use, stable and reliable performance, saving energy. significant.
5. The reducer produced by the company is connected with the main shaft of the grate by a cross-slider coupling. This structure has reliable performance, low installation precision and convenient adjustment.
6. After years of technical research, the company has proposed to optimize the gear parameters, such as the displacement coefficient, the tooth height coefficient, the pressure angle and the center distance, to minimize the impact speed and also significantly reduce the gear noise of the reducer.
7. For the static seal point leakage of the reducer, a new polymer repair material can be used for blocking. If the static seal point leaks during the operation of the reducer, the surface engineered oil surface emergency repair agent sticky-polymer 25551 and 90T composite repair materials can be used to block the oil leakage.
The correct installation of the reducer is an important part of ensuring the normal operation of the mechanical equipment. Therefore, when installing the reducer, please strictly follow the instructions for installation and use.
1. Before installation, confirm whether the motor and reducer are intact, and strictly check whether the dimensions of the parts connected to the reducer are matched. Here are the dimensions and matching tolerances of the positioning boss, input shaft and reducer groove of the motor.
2. Unscrew the screw on the outer dust-proof hole of the reducer flange, adjust the clamping ring of the PCS system so that the side holes are aligned with the dust-proof holes, and insert the hexagon socket into the hexagon. After that, remove the motor shaft key.
3. Connect the motor to the reducer naturally. When connecting, it must be ensured that the output shaft of the reducer is concentric with the input shaft of the motor, and the outer flanges of the two are parallel. As the heart is inconsistent, it will cause the motor shaft to break or the reducer gear to wear. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to hit with a hammer or the like during installation to prevent damage to the bearing or gear due to excessive axial force or radial force. Be sure to tighten the mounting bolts before tightening the tightening bolts. Before installation, wipe the anti-rust oil of the motor input shaft, positioning boss and reducer connection with gasoline or zinc-sodium water. Its purpose is to ensure the tightness of the connection and the flexibility of operation, and to prevent unnecessary wear.
Before connecting the motor to the reducer, the motor shaft keyway should be perpendicular to the tightening bolt. To ensure uniform force, first screw the mounting bolts at any diagonal position, but do not tighten them. Then screw on the mounting bolts at the other two diagonal positions and finally tighten the four mounting bolts one by one. Finally, tighten the tightening bolts. All tightening bolts are to be fixed and inspected using the torque wrenches according to the indicated fixed torque data. The correct installation between the reducer and the mechanical equipment is similar to the correct installation between the reducer and the drive motor. The key is to ensure that the output shaft of the reducer is concentric with the shaft of the driven part.
The grate reducer is a very precise mechanical transmission. The purpose of using it is to reduce the speed and increase the torque. It has a wide variety of models, different models, and different types of uses. There are many types of reducers. According to the transmission type, they can be divided into gear reducers, worm reducers and planetary gear reducers. According to the different drive stages, they can be divided into single-stage and multi-stage reducers. According to the gear shape, they can be divided into cylindrical gears. , conical gear reducer and conical-cylindrical gear reducer; according to the transmission arrangement, it can be divided into expansion type, split type and coaxial type reducer.
|Technical Parameters of Grate Reducer of Boiler|
|Reducer Model||Total Ratio||Output Shaft Speed Range
|Rated Output Torque
|Electromagnetic Speed Regulating Motor||Center Height
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun