|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing,Package with Steel Box,or Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Water Circulation:||Natural Circulation||Installation:||Assembled Boiler|
|Media:||Water And Steam||Boiler Structure Level:||Chain Grate,Single Drum,Threaded Pipe|
coal fired water tube boiler,
coal fired hot water boiler
Professional customized service coal fuel boiler and wood pellets boiler for food mill
1. The coal-fired steam boiler produced by the company is a horizontal quick-loading boiler, and the water circulation mode is natural circulation. The boiler heat exchange system is composed of a drum, a left and right header, and a water-cooled wall, and the main heating surface is designed to install a furnace water wall. In addition, the main heating section of the boiler is made of seamless steel pipe for 20# low and medium pressure boiler, and the drum is made of special steel plate for boiler. The left and right headers are made of seamless steel tubes.
2. The boiler shaft is made of refractory concrete. The rear arch is low and long, so the combustion effect is good. The two-wing flue and the side wall brick are made of refractory sintered brick. General refractory bricks are used for the front and rear walls of the boiler.
3. The boiler is divided into two parts, one part includes the boiler body and the steel frame upper furnace wall, and the other part includes the coal hopper, the chain grate, the base steel frame and the lower furnace wall. Except for the middle partition wall construction, the other components are assembled and shipped. The tail cast iron economizer and the air duct of the boiler are shipped with the furnace.
4. The burning part adopts light chain grate, and the air enters on both sides. There are six independent air chambers under the grate. There are air conditioning mechanisms on both sides of the air chamber. The air is blown into the lower part of the base by the blower. The wind machine enters the independent wind room.
5. Avoid tube plate cracks: The flue of the boiler is designed on both sides of the main body, which not only allows the flue gas to smoothly enter the front smoke box, but also effectively reduces the temperature of the pipe and minimizes the crack of the boiler due to temperature stress.
6. High degree of automation: The boiler control system is a digital integrated controller based on PLC. The automatic controller can be set according to the user's combustion conditions. The operation is simple and convenient, automatic ignition, automatic feeding, automatic cleaning, and convenient operation. It also greatly improves the efficiency of boiler use.
Description----Conditions for the site before the boiler starts
1. The site is basically level and the fire, traffic and pedestrian roads are smooth. At least the ground floor of the plant should be rough ground. It is best to use the standard factory protection ground. The test site should have obvious signs and boundaries. The danger zone should have fences and warning signs.
2. The scaffolding in the boiler working area is completely removed, and the site is cleaned, which is in full compliance with the normal operating procedures of the boiler.
3. The ladders, walkways, railings and guards in the trial area should be put into use according to the installation.
4. The drainage channel is unblocked, and the channel and hole cover are complete.
5. The industrial, fire-fighting and domestic water systems of the trial operation area should be able to be put into normal use and have sufficient fire-fighting equipment.
6. The trial site has sufficient formal lighting. Accident lighting should be able to automatically invest in time when the fault occurs.
7. There should be a formal communication device for each running position. Temporary posts shall be added according to the requirements of the trial operation, and reliable communication facilities shall be provided.
8. Strengthen the anti-freeze measures in the boiler room.
9. Ensure proper ventilation and moisture resistance in the storage area of biomass fuel.
Fault diagnosis and processing system features
1. Steam pressure over-limit protection: When the steam in the pot is over-pressure, the control system immediately enters the equipment to stop working, and the sound and light alarm is given. The screen displays “Vapor pressure is extremely high”. Until the fault is eliminated, press the reset button to cancel the alarm state.
2. Water shortage protection: When the boiler has a low water level failure due to pump failure or other reasons, the control system immediately turns off the burner power supply, enters the interlocking state, sound and light alarm until the fault is eliminated, and then press the reset button to cancel the alarm state.
The coal-fired steam boiler is mainly composed of six parts:
1). Feeding system. Including feed bin, vibrating feeder, screw feeder, spiral feed pipe, etc.
2). Combustion system. Including burners, fans, igniters, etc.
3). Ash removal system. The boiler's own ash removal system can regularly clean the furnace and the smoke pipe to ensure that there is no ash deposit on the surface of the pipe, so that the boiler can operate efficiently and continuously.
4). Air supply system. The boiler adopts the integrated arrangement of the air supply system and the burner, and the air is sent to the furnace through the blower through the blower to achieve the function of conveying fuel and supporting combustion.
5). Leading dust removal system. Under the action of the induced draft fan, the high-temperature flue gas generated after the completion of the combustion passes through the convective heat transfer in the pipe to enter the dust collector for purification, and finally is discharged by the chimney through the induced draft fan.
6). Automatic control system. The man-machine dialogue method is used to exchange information with the boiler to fully realize the automatic operation of the coal-fired steam boiler.
Welcome inquiry more specifications if u need
Technical paraments table QUICK INSTALLED BOILER
|Rated evaporation capacity t/h||1||2||3||4||6|
|Rated working pressure MPa||0.7/1.0/1.25||0.7/1.0/1.25||1.0/1.25||1.25/1.6||1.25/1.6|
|Rated steam temperature ℃||170/184/194||170/184/194||184/194||194/204||194/204|
|Water-supply temperature ℃||20||20||20||20||20|
|Body Heated area m2||6||54||83.5||115||186|
|Economizer Heated area m2||10.56||27.6||41.2||53||87.2|
|Chain Grate area m2||2.3||2.3||4.1||4.1||5.85|
|Exhaust temperature (℃)||120||120||120||125||125|
|Maximum shipping weight ton||19||25||28||32||43|
TWO PART ASSEMBLED BOILER
|TWO PART ASSEMBLED BOILER|
|rated steam temeperature||℃||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204|
|feed water temperature||℃||105||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|valid grate area||m2||7.55||9.34||10.98||12.78||16.24||20.84||24.76|
|exhaust gas temperature||℃||165.78/169.85||161/165||160/162||158/150||156.7/159.4||153/159||152/156|
|max part size for delivery||mm||7100*2800*3500
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun