|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Soft Coal, Biomass, Wood Chip, Wood Pellets||Application:||Heating, Industrial, Burning, Drying|
|Material:||HT150,HT200,nodular Cast Iron,cast Steel,alloy Steel,etc||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Flake:||Large/small Scale Type Fired Grate||Installation:||Assembled|
boiler chain grate,
coal furnace grates
Professional design 20t/h reciprocating inclined grate with top quality for rice mill
Generally, the inclined reciprocating grate mainly consists of a fixed grate piece, a movable grate piece, a transmission mechanism and a reciprocating mechanism.One of the main features of a slanted reciprocating grate that is distinct from a chain grate is the relative motion between the grate and the coal. When the active grate is pushed backwards, some of the new fuel is sent to the upper part of the already burnt coal. When the active grate returns to the front, it brings back some of the fuel that has been burned to the bottom of the unburned fuel. The same is to heat the new coal. This kind of ignition condition is similar to that of the hand-fired furnace, and the effect is better than the chain grate. The coal is continuously squeezed on the reciprocating grate, and the coal is slowly tumbling, so that the coal seam is loosened and leveled, which is conducive to combustion. Therefore, it is higher than the general boiler. In addition, compared with the chain grate, the reciprocating grate does not require high granularity of bituminous coal, so it is more suitable to use low quality coal or firewood as fuel.
1. The entire combustion surface of the grate consists of half of the fixed grate and movable grate, and the two are stacked in a stepped manner and inclined 15 . ~20. angle. The fixed grate piece is mounted on the fixed grate beam, and the grate beam is fixed and fixed on the inclined channel steel bracket. The movable grate pieces are mounted on the movable grate beam, and the movable grate beam rests on the rollers that are paid out from both ends of the fixed grate beam. The lower ends of the sides of all the active grate beams are connected by a connecting rod.
2. Behind the inclined reciprocating grate, some set up the burnt grate (also known as the afterburner row). The ash basically burns off the combustibles on the grate, then turns the grate and turns out all the ash. Due to the serious air leakage of the burnt grate, the wind adjustment is complicated, so it is necessary to change the water to seal the ash pit and carry out regular or continuous slag discharge.
3. The inclined reciprocating grate is easy to burn at the exit of the coal hopper and smoke from the coal hopper when using coal with high volatile matter and fast ignition. In order to eliminate this defect, a secondary air can be passed through the coal sluice plate to blow the flame toward the furnace. However, a more thorough solution is to improve the coal feeding device under the coal hopper, so that the coal leaves the coal hopper and then passes through the feeding plate and is sent to the deeper position of the furnace to be burned.
4. The inclined reciprocating grate furnace is the same as the chain furnace. In order to make the coal ignite smoothly and to strengthen the gas mixing in the furnace, it is also necessary to arrange the furnace arch. For the specific situation of the reciprocating grate, a relatively simple inclined front arch can generally be used. When burning bituminous coal and lignite, some do not set a low and long rear arch, and use the middle arch or the middle partition wall to match the front arch to help the new coal catch fire. The middle arch or the middle partition wall can be completely vertical, as shown in Figure 3-25. It can also be vertical and the front is tilted forward. When burning bituminous coal, vertical vertical partition walls are used, and some also have slag arches, that is, a small arch is extended on the back wall, and the heat is radiated to the burnout area to fully burn the ash.
1. Rectangle grate piece, including 12# 15# 18# 20#,24# 26#,30#,32# and single double wind passive film.
2. Three-jaw grate. The size consists of 112mm 115mm 118mm 120mm 125nn 133mm 135mm 150mm 155mm 165mm 205mm.
3. Four-claw grate.The size consists of 200mm, 214mm 219mm, 220mm, 230mm 240mm 245mm 250mm 252mm, 265mm, 286mm, 296mm, 320mm, 330mm, 350mm, 368mm, 370mm, 380mm, 385mm 390mm, 400mm.
4. Reciprocating grate including size L=360mm 445mm 450mm.
5. Beam grate including size L=135mm 155mm 165mm 195mm.
6. Boiler door including size 200*300 300*400 350*350 450*450 450*900 450*600.
7. Hand hole device including size 84*96 86*99 87*101 88*102.
8. Manhole device including size 280*380 300*400.
9. Side seal iron including size L=240mm 320mm 360mm 396mm 400mm 415mm 430mm.
10. Grate long pin, furnace door, adjusting nut, side sealing iron, coal gate, slag stopper.
Data sheet of reciprocating grate stoker
|Main technical Parameters of
Reciprocating (Stepping) Grate Combustion Device
|Active Width (mm)||Reciprocate Length
Furnace coal fired chain grate stoker can be applied in chemical plant, university, food factory, beverage factory, cannery, textile mills, paper mill, sugar plant, central heating and other industries.
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun