|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||wood box package for boiler accessories and nude packing for boiler main part|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Application Field:||Food Factory, Dyeing,Plastic Industry,Textile Industry,Rubber Industry||Package:||Color Steel|
|Quality Control:||X-ray Inspection||Fuel Burning Style:||Chamber Combustion|
|COLOR:||White And Red||Fuel:||Light Oil/diesel/LP Gas/Natural Gas|
hot oil boiler,
biomass fired thermal oil heater
600000 kcal 700kw fuel gas hot thermal oil boiler organic heat carrier furnace biomass thermal oil heater
1, Structural features:
The YY(Q)W-700Y(Q) type organic heat carrier furnace is a horizontal three-return cylindrical structure, which adopts the central combustion mode of the imported burner. The heated surface is made of 20 (GB3087-2008) seamless steel pipe of φ51×3 mm. The import and export headers are made of 20 (GB3087-2008) and φ108×4.5mm seamless steel tubes. Calculate the total pressure drop of the furnace tube by hydrodynamics to 0.13MPa
According to the design specification parameters, we calculate the flow rate of the selected circulating oil pump to 50m3/h. According to this, the medium flow rate of the radiation heating surface can be calculated to be 2.62m, which is greater than 2m/s, and the medium flow velocity of the convective heating surface is 2.62m, which is greater than 1.5. m/s, and the circulation resistance in the furnace is much less than the pressure of the circulating pump on the medium, which is in full compliance with the relevant provisions of TSG G0001-2012 "Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations" and GB/T17410-2008 "Organic Heat Carrier Furnace".
2, Process requirements:
According to the company's existing process equipment conditions, the manufacturing process of this type of heat carrier furnace can be met, subject to the following requirements:
1. The entire manufacturing process complies with the relevant regulations in TSG G0001-2012 “Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations” and GB/T17410-2008 “Organic Heat Carrier Furnace”.
2. All coils must be welded by argon arc welding and non-destructive testing after welding. The detection ratio should be in accordance with Table 4-2 of TSG G0001-2012 “Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations”.
3. After the single-pass coil is finished, it should be tested by water pressure. The test pressure is 2.0MPa and the pressure holding time is 10-20s. After the test pressure is passed, the assembly process can be entered.
4. After the assembly of the body is completed, the hydraulic pressure test shall be carried out. The test pressure is 1.5 MPa and the dwell time is 20 min. After the test pressure is passed, the air is blown and sealed with compressed air to prevent impurities from entering.
5. The installation and acceptance of the boiler shall comply with the relevant provisions of GB50273-2009 “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Boiler Installation Engineering”.
6. Auxiliary equipment
7. Automatic control
Export oil temperature display control, alarm XMT-122
Differential pressure display control, alarm XTM-2004
High level tank (expansion tank) level control, alarm UQK-02
Inlet and outlet oil temperature display XMT-12
Material Standard Review
1. The heating surface of the heating furnace is made of 20 seamless steel tubes for boilers. Its mechanical properties and chemical composition meet the requirements of GB3087-2008 "Seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boilers".
2. Forgings comply with NB/T47008-2010 "carbon steel and alloy steel forgings for pressure equipment".
3. The chemical and mechanical properties of the welding materials of the pressure components of the heating furnace are in accordance with NB/T47018-2011 "Technical Conditions for Ordering Welding Materials for Pressure Equipment".
4. The inspection of raw materials entering the factory complies with JB/T3375-2002 “Guidelines for Acceptance of Materials for Boilers”.
Standard review of product standardization and technical documents
YY (Q) W- 700Y (Q) type organic heat carrier furnace design, the materials and manufacturing technical conditions of the main components are in line with the relevant national standards and ministerial standards.
1. The preparation parameters of the heating furnace model conform to the GB/T17410-2008 "organic heat carrier furnace" standard.
2.The design of the heating furnace complies with TSG G0001-2012 "Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations" and TSG G0002-2010 "Boiler Energy Saving Technology Supervision and Management Regulations".
3. The strength calculation is carried out according to GB/T 16507.4-2013 "Water Pipe Boiler Part 4: Calculation of Compressed Element Strength".
4. Smoke blackness <1 grade, in line with GB13271-2014 "Boiler Air Pollutant Discharge Standard".
Thermal oil heater technical data as follows
|Heat supply 104Kcal/h||10||20||30||40||60||80||100||120|
|Rated thermal power Kw||120||240||350||470||700||950||1200||1400|
|Thermal efficiency %||95||95||95||95||95||95||95||95|
|Design pressure Mpa||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6|
|Maximum working temperature °C||320||320||320||320||320||320||320||320|
|Furnace content oil quantity m3||0.1||0.2||0.28||0.35||0.5||0.7||1||1.3|
|Cycle oil m3/h||12.5||32||40||60||60||100||100||100|
|Piping connection diameter mm||50||80||80||100||100||125||125||125|
|System installed capacity Kw||12||15||20||28||30||35||40||41|
|Equipment weight Kg||2000||2900||3700||4500||4900||5500||6500||7500|
|Heat supply 104Kcal/h||160||200||250||300||360||400|
|Rated thermal power Kw||1900||2400||3000||3500||4200||4700|
|Thermal efficiency %||95||95||95||95||95||95|
|Design pressure Mpa||0.6||0.8||0.8||0.8||1||1|
|Maximum working temperature °C||320||320||320||320||320||320|
|Furnace content oil quantity m3||1.7||1.8||2.4||3||3.2||3.7|
|Cycle oil m3/h||160||160||200||200||200||260|
|Piping connection diameter mm||125||150||150||200||200||200|
|System installed capacity Kw||66||70||80||80||85||95|
|Equipment weight Kg||9800||12300||14500||21500||25500||25900|
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun