|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing,Package with Steel Box,or Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Material:||Special Steel||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Warranty:||18months||Structure:||Water Fire Tube|
|Burning Style:||Layer Combustion||Drum Placement:||Horizontal Boiler|
coal fired water tube boiler,
wood burning steam boiler
Energy Saving Fire Tube Biomass, Wood Pellet 0.5~10 T/H Steam Boiler to Replace the Coal Fired Steam Boiler
1, Brief Introduction
1. The biomass steam boiler produced by the company uses high-temperature gasification combustion technology.
2. The high-temperature gasification combustion technology, under aerobic conditions, on the surface of the biomass fuel plus a high-temperature heat source of 800 ° C or higher, so that the fuel from the outside to the inside for rapid pyrolysis gasification combustion.
3. Part of the heat generated by the combustion is again subjected to high-temperature gasification of the fuel it contacts, and another part of the heat is used in the boiler work. Continuous high-temperature gasification combustion reaction can effectively improve the combustion efficiency of biomass fuel.
The structure of the biomass boiler is briefly described as follows:
1. the boiler adopts a water-cooled grate which is arranged obliquely, and a uniform air distribution device is used under the grate, and the air supply amount of each section can be adjusted as needed.
2. The upper part of the grate is insulated by a combustion device, and the fuel enters the grate through the feed system of the front of the boiler. When the boiler starts working, the external combustion source (such as wood) is used to heat the discharge port of the combustion chamber.
Analysis of economic and technical indicators of high temperature gasification combustion boiler and chain boiler
1. Chain boiler: In order to meet the production output requirements, it is necessary to burn more than 4,500 kcal of high-quality bituminous coal;
2. High-temperature gasification combustion boilers: (1) biomass: shaped biomass pellets or unprocessed corn straw, crushed wood blocks, hibiscus, sawdust, rice husks, stems, furfural residue, xylose residue, Production of mushrooms, fungus, and other fungus rods;
1. Chain boiler: Since the chain and the air chamber cannot be completely sealed, a large amount of cold air directly enters the combustion chamber, coupled with insufficient combustion and coal leakage, the measured average thermal efficiency generally does not exceed 60%;
2. High-temperature gasification combustion boiler: When burning 3500 kcal lignite, the measured average thermal efficiency is not less than 75%. When the calorific value of coal is high, the thermal efficiency increases, and when the calorific value is low, the thermal efficiency decreases accordingly.
1. Chain boiler: the actual power is generally between 70-90% of the rated power, and the thermal efficiency is reduced correspondingly when the power is reduced;
2. High-temperature gasification combustion boiler: not lower than the rated power standard, the power can be adjusted according to needs, the adjustment range can be between 40% and 100%, and the thermal efficiency is basically unchanged when the load is adjusted.
1.Chain boiler: insufficient combustion, more pollutant gas emissions, it is difficult to meet the national environmental protection standards;
2.High-temperature gasification combustion boiler: full combustion, very small organic gas emission, two-stage dust removal, multi-tube and second-stage use of two-stage spray desulfurization and dust removal, dust emission concentration below 50mg/m3.
Description-----Precautions for the use of biomass boilers
1. Before starting the boiler, check the power supply, voltage, water source, fuel abnormality, close the drain valve, open the water supply valve, and check whether the flue is unobstructed. In addition, check the pressure of the furnace body and the operation of the make-up pump to confirm whether the motor can work normally. Check the working status of the pump. After all the above devices have been confirmed, they can be turned on.
1. When the user repairs the boiler or replaces the accessories, the power must be cut off to avoid danger to the operator.
3. The electric control box, burner, pump motor and other parts should be protected from moisture ingress to prevent burning, and the boiler should be kept clean.
4. Please pay attention to the timed sewage when using the steam boiler. Discharge at least once a day and discharge at a pressure of 0.15 MPa to 0.25 MPa. This can effectively prevent pipe blockage. In addition, the sewage pipe should be connected according to the regulations, beware of the operator's burns.
The details table of auxiliary paraments is as follows.
|Chain Grate||travelling grates OR flake type chain grates|
|Induced Draft Fan||GY1-18 4#Right 0°
Electromotor Y 132S-4B3
|Forced Draft Fan||4-72-3.2A Right 315°
Electromotor Y 90L-2
Electromotor Y 90L-2
|Govenor||Stepless speed governor
|Ash Extractor||Screw type
Electromotor Y 90S-6
|Dust Collector||Multi-tube XTD-1|
The more details of echnical paraments for DZL boiler is list in the table below
|Rated evaporation capacity t/h||1||2||3||4||6|
|Rated working pressure MPa||0.7/1.0/1.25||0.7/1.0/1.25||1.0/1.25||1.25/1.6||1.25/1.6|
|Rated steam temperature ℃||170/184/194||170/184/194||184/194||194/204||194/204|
|Water-supply temperature ℃||20||20||20||20||20|
|Body Heated area m2||6||54||83.5||115||186|
|Economizer Heated area m2||10.56||27.6||41.2||53||87.2|
|Chain Grate area m2||2.3||2.3||4.1||4.1||5.85|
|Exhaust temperature (℃)||120||120||120||125||125|
|Maximum shipping weight ton||19||25||28||32||43|
The more details of echnical paraments for SZL boiler is list in the table below
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun