|Place of Origin:||HENAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Soft Coal, Biomass, Wood Chip, Wood Pellets||Application:||Heating, Industrial, Burning, Drying|
|Material:||HT150,HT200,nodular Cast Iron,cast Steel,alloy Steel,etc||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Flake:||Large/small Scale Type Fired Grate||Installation:||Assembled|
travelling grate stoker,
moving grate furnace
Energy-Saving traveling grate boiler and cross girder grate with fully automatic operation for a clothing manufacturer
Travelling Grate Technical characteristics
1. The bracket consists of the left and right side wall panels and the front and rear beams. The front and rear beams are independent frame members with good rigidity; the space between the beams serves as a combustion-supporting air chamber.
2. The upper and lower rails are connected to the upper and lower links of the front and rear beams. The upper rail has guiding projections, the intermediate guide wheel and the two side rollers on the chain are rolled on the upper rail; the lower rail is a steel Z-shaped structural member, and the side roller is on the edge of the Z-shaped steel when the chain is located at the lower part of the grate scroll.
3. The chain consists of the end of the chain link. Each link is joined by a chain block, a roller, an intermediate guide wheel, a pin, a retaining ring and a positioning rivet. A bolt slot is provided in the link for connecting the angle beam of the grate piece.
4. The movement of the Travelling Grate is driven by the front axle. The front axle is provided with a set of sprocket wheels, and the rollers on the chain are driven by the sprocket teeth to guide the chain; the grate guides the chain from the upper rail to the lower rail through the guide wheel fixed on the rear beam. The front axle torque is provided by the grate reducer through the coupling.
5. The angle beam is riveted to the beam formed by the T-shaped cast-iron girders and inserted into the grate piece with the T-shaped groove; the beam assembly is connected with the chain links of the chain one by one to form the entire grate surface; one side of the grate piece The semi-circular ventilation groove is cast, and the other side is a flange. The bottom of the grate piece has a curved kiss, and the grate pieces overlap each other after installation.
The fuel of the beam type Travelling Grate should meet the following requirements
1. The maximum particle size of the coal block should not exceed 40mm, of which 0~6mm fine coal does not exceed 50% of the total, of which the coal content of 0~3mm is less than 25% of the total.
2. The moisture content of bituminous coal or lignite should be less than 20%, and the moisture content of 8~10% is the best choice.
3. The content of coal ash in coal combustion is between 10% and 30%, and the volatile component should not be lower than 20%.
4. The ash melting temperature of coal burning is less than 1250 ° C, and the coking property of the fuel is very low.
5. The low calorific value of coal combustion should be greater than 4226kcal/kg.
6. The primary air temperature used in this grate should not exceed 200 °C.
|Main technical Parameters of Crossgirder Grate Combustion Device|
|Active grate width
|Length of shaft
out of grate (mm)
|Height of shaft
out of grate (mm)
|Dia. of shaft out
of grate (mm)
The beam type chain grate is a compact and technologically advanced layer burning device. Mainly by bracket, upper and lower rails, furnace chain, front axle assembly and rear rail, side seal, ash ashing device, coal hopper, front damper and duct. It can be widely used as a combustion equipment in large-scale boilers (which can be used for chain grate boilers with evaporation capacity of 20~90t/h) and various heating and drying equipments. Suitable for burning bituminous coal, lignite and peat. It can also be used as a combustion equipment for renewable fuels such as bagasse, firewood and rice husk.
Contact Person: Ms. Bettysun