|Place of Origin:||HENAN PROVINCE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing+wooden box+steel box ,and etc.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,L/C,Western Union|
|FUEL:||NATURAL GAS/LPG/CITY GAS ,ETC||Rated Pressure:||1.0/1.25MPa|
|Burner:||Italy Riello Or Italy Baltur, And Brand Olin||Rated Capacity:||350kw,700kw|
|Boiler Outer Package:||Stainless Steel||Name:||Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating|
|Structure:||Fire Tube||Weight:||1-20 Ton|
Safe And Stable Operation Small Capacity Diesel Light Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating
General introduction of Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating
Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating is equipped with international famous brand burner, reasonable design, simple operation. Combustion control, water supply, etc. are the fully automatic operation, producing low noise, high efficiency, safe and reliable. Suitable for factories, hotels, hospitals, office buildings, schools, greenhouses, residential heating systems.
1.Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating service life: more than 20 years
2. Fuel: natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, liquefied natural gas, natural gas, biogas, diesel oil, heavy oil.
3. Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating design: three-way structure with full wet back
4. Rated pressure: 1/1.25Mpa
5. Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating type: fire tube/smoke tube boiler
6. Suitable for: factory, hotel, hospital, office building, school, greenhouse, residential heating system.
Advantages of Oil Fired Boilers For Home Heating
1. Advanced spiral furnace design is adopted to increase the heating surface when the boiler is heated, improve the thermal efficiency of the boiler, avoid the breakage phenomenon caused by the stress between welding seams, and have strong adaptability to oil, natural gas, and other fuels.
2. Spiral tube design is adopted to improve heat transfer efficiency and optimize smoke extraction speed.
3. The boiler realizes automatic control of water temperature under the support of heat source efficiency, which can effectively compensate the climate and reduce heat loss.
4. Technique parameter
|Boiler model||Rated capacity||Rated pressure||Rated Feed temp.||Rated Steam temp.||Thermal efficiency||Weight||Dimensions|
|WNS 2-1.25- Y(Q)||2||1.25||20||194||92||7.2||4111×1950×2199|