|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU|
|Model Number:||chain belt type,screw type,ball type,heavy industrial use|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Name:||Casting Iron Screw Slag Remover||Applicable Boiler:||2ton/h~25ton/h|
casting iron Screw Slag Remover industrial parts Ash Extractor dust Boiler Auxiliary Equipment
The boiler loading machine is the equipment for conveying solid fuels such as coal or biomass to the boiler.
Because its installation and disassembly is convenient, the structure is firm, safe and reliable
And widely used in the boiler industry, the design of this paper from the practical point of view, in accordance with the design principle of high quality, safe and reliable, economic, efforts to design
High quality products with reasonable structure and easy installation and maintenance.
1 introduction to the structure of coal loader
Coal loading in small boilers is to manually pour coal from the front mouth of the coal hopper into the coal hopper 5 10 to 20cm below the ground level. Motor 3 outputs the rotary torque, which is transferred to the reducer.
Scraper slag remover
1. The cast stone slab is placed at the bottom of the base groove, which can effectively improve the wear resistance of the material and prolong the service life of the base groove.
2. The scraper material of the double-chain scraper is cast steel, the transmission chain is 25MNV high-strength material for mining, and the structure is double-row ring welding. In the process of transporting ash, the tightness of the chain can be automatically adjusted by the device at the front of the device.
3. The double-chain slag removing machine can reduce the labor intensity of the furnace workers, improve the working conditions of the boiler room, and ensure the boiler production efficiency to the greatest extent.
4. Compared with other closed type slag removing machines, the double-chain type is an open design, which can ensure that all ash can be discharged to the outside of the boiler.
5. The scraper support is a cast stone rail support method, which avoids various problems of supporting by the rollers, and can effectively reduce the maintenance cost of the equipment.
6. It is suitable for the slag removal of single-drum boilers with all slag outlets arranged at the rear and lower parts of the boiler.
7. The chain is automatically tensioned by manual or machine. The double overload protection system of the motor can ensure that the chain is not dragged, not stacked, and the ash is transported smoothly, meeting the requirements of industrial boilers and heating boilers.
Boiler removal scraper type
TYPE (Length <8M Slag 0.6-2.3T/H)
For boiler 2ton/h~25ton/h
|Techniacal Prameters of SGB Type Seris Scraper Slag Remover|
|Maximum capacity(kg/h)||Matching Boiler||Dimensions