|Place of Origin:||HENAN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing,Package with Steel Box,or Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Biomass/Wood Pellet/Wood Chip/Rice Husk||Material:||Special Steel|
|Application:||Industrial||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
Energy saving and horizontal type biomass fired steam boiler and sawdust fired steam boiler for sale
1. Product details
The biomass steam boiler boiler produced by the company is a horizontal quick-install boiler with a natural circulation. It uses biomass energy as fuel and can be divided into biomass steam boilers, biomass hot water boilers, biomass hot blast stoves, biomass heat transfer oil furnaces, vertical biomass boilers, and horizontal biomass boilers.
- The boiler uses a combustion equipment suitable for biomass fuel combustion.
In the structural design of the boiler, the space of the furnace is larger than that of the traditional boiler, and the second air is arranged at a reasonable level, which is beneficial to the full combustion of a large amount of volatiles which are instantaneously precipitated when the biomass fuel is burned.
- The combustion process can be briefly described as follows: the fuel is sent to the furnace by the screw feeder, where it is gradually preheated due to the action of high temperature flue gas and primary air, drying, igniting, burning, and a large amount of volatile components are precipitated in the process, and the combustion is severe.
The main heated surface of the boiler is subjected to a large amount of high temperature flue gas. These flue gas enters the economizer and air preheater at the end of the boiler, enters the dust collector, and is finally discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
- The unvaporized fuel moves toward the rear of the grate until it is burned out, and finally a small amount of ash remaining falls into the slag removal port behind the grate. In addition, the boiler can be equipped with a fuel (gas) ignition burner to achieve ignition automation. Boiler feeding, burning, slag removal, water supply, ignition can be automatically controlled, and the operation is very convenient.
-At the same time, the biomass boiler produced by the company is equipped with an automatic cleaning device, which can remove the ash from the heating surface of the boiler in time to ensure efficient and stable operation of the boiler. An economizer is arranged at the tail of the boiler, and an air preheater can also be arranged according to the needs of the user. Compared with traditional boilers, boilers are more efficient and have a lower exhaust gas temperature.
3. Precautions of Biomass boiler using
- Before starting the boiler, check the power supply, voltage, water source, fuel abnormality, close the drain valve, open the water supply valve, and check whether the flue is unobstructed. In addition, check the pressure of the furnace body and the operation of the make-up pump to confirm whether the motor can work normally. Check the working condition of the water pump. If the pump fan blade is stuck, remove the fan blade back cover and turn the motor shaft to the flexible state. After all the above devices have been confirmed, they can be turned on.
- This product belongs to biomass/fired steam boiler. Please be sure to install water softener when using this equipment according to the boiler water quality requirements. Because the hard water quality will cause boiler fouling, it will cause bursting in severe cases. Shorten the life of the boiler. Failure to use the water treatment equipment as required to cause damage to the boiler is not covered by the warranty.
- Please pay attention to the timed sewage when using the steam boiler. Discharge at least once a day and discharge at a pressure of 0.15 MPa to 0.25 MPa. This can effectively prevent pipe blockage. In addition, the sewage pipe should be connected according to the regulations, beware of the operator's burns.
4.The more details table about the biomass steam boiler is below:
|Parameters Table for DZH 0.5-6 ton|
|Rated steam output(t/h)||0.5||1||1||2||2||4||4||6|
|Rated work pressure(Mpa)||0.7||1||1.25||1||1.25||1.25||1.6||1.25|
|Rated steam temperature(°C)||165.3||184||194||184||194||194||204||194|
|Rated feed water temperature(°C)||20||20||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Fuel consumption (kg/h)||79||172||178||358||361||726||732||1080|
|Quckly installed boiler|
|rated steam temeperature||℃||170/184||170/184||184/193/204||193/204|
|feed water temperature||℃||20||20||20||105|
|valid grate area||㎡||1.852||3.15||5.18||8.395|
|exhaust gas temperature||℃||152/160||152/161||163/163.8/169.5||163/169|
|max part size for delivery||mm||5488*2254*2782||5694*2704*3324||6743*2954*3508||8244*2951*3704|
|TWO PART ASSEMBLED BOILER|
|rated steam temeperature||℃||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204|
|feed water temperature||℃||105||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|valid grate area||m2||7.55||9.34||10.98||12.78||16.24||20.84||24.76|
|exhaust gas temperature||℃||165.78/169.85||161/165||160/162||158/150||156.7/159.4||153/159||152/156|
|max part size for delivery||mm||7100*2800*3500