|Place of Origin:||HENAN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing,Package with Steel Box,or Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Fuel:||Wood Pellet, Biomass||Material:||Special Steel|
|Application:||Industrial||Burner:||Riello, Baltur,or Optional|
|Color:||Customer's Requirement||Structure:||Water And Fire Tube|
|Fuel Conbustion:||Fire Grate|
New Type 1-10T DZL Series Chain Grate Stoker wood pellets and biomass boiler for drying factory
The DZL type biomass boiler produced by the company is a horizontal three-return tubular boiler. The combustion process of the fuel can be briefly described as follows: the automatic feeding device can throw the biomass fuel into the furnace, and after the fuel is fully burned in the furnace, the high-temperature smoke enters the front smoke through two sets of airfoil flues arranged on both sides of the furnace. The box is then threaded into the rear smoke box through a threaded tube that is inserted into the drum. It is then drawn into the flue, dust collector and chimney by an induced draft fan and finally discharged to the atmosphere. The boiler is safe and stable in operation, easy to operate, and low in failure rate.
1. By introducing the heat-receiving top of the bottom of the drum, the novel furnace structure successfully solves the problem that the bottom of the drum is directly exposed to high-temperature flame, and avoids the phenomenon of “bullet pack” at the bottom of the boiler.
2. The flue is designed on both sides of the boiler body to avoid cracks in the tube sheet due to temperature unevenness.
3.The single-return threaded pipe is used in the drum to enhance the heat transfer effect. At the same time, the threaded pipe has self-cleaning function, which avoids the accumulation of ash in the pipe.
4.The whole cast structure is used before and after the boiler to form a permanent arch. The rear arch is low and long, and the exit section is reversed. The front arch angle of 45° echoes the rear arch, forming a distinct inverted “α” flame, which is conducive to the combustion of biomass fuel, and has a wide variety of fuels.
5.The design of the sealing structure on the side of the grate is advanced and reasonable, which avoids the defects of uneven air distribution on both sides of the grate and the grate and the burning of the side sealing structure. The 4t/h and below boilers adopt side seal angled iron rib plate structure, and the 6t/h boiler adopts contact side seal structure.
6.There is an independent adjusting air chamber under the grate, and air is introduced on both sides. The new curved arm screw adjustment structure is adopted, so that the cross-section ratio of the ventilation and ventilation is 100%, the adjustment is flexible, and the air distribution is uniform. Push-pull gate ash cleaning device, the ram is made of heat-resistant cast iron material, which effectively prevents the deformation of the grate and the leakage of the grate.
The details photo of biomass steam fired boiler is list below.
Contact the relevant personnel and do the following preparations:
1. On duty staff: water supply to the water pipe.
2.Thermal duty personnel: put the instrument and operating device in working condition, and replace the ignition thermal couple.
3. Fuel duty personnel: The automatic loading device is ready.
4. Chemical duty staff: test the quality of the boiler water.
5. Electric duty personnel: The electrical equipment used ensures that the power supply is normal.
6. Prepare enough material for the furnace.
7. Check ignition combustion and fuel supply system for normal operation.
8. Various tools and analytical equipment.
9.Test the ability of the auxiliary system to assist the steam, compressed air, cooling water, water treatment equipment, etc. to work properly.
10. After the preparation work is completed, the water injection work can be carried out according to the regulations.
The more details table about the biomass steam boiler is below:
|DZL Biomass Steam Fired Boiler Technical Parameters|
|Model||Rated Evaporation Capacity||Rated Working Pressure||Rated Steam Temperature||Body Heated Area||Chain Grate Area||Dimension
|TWO PART ASSEMBLED BOILER|
|rated steam temeperature||℃||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204||193/204|
|feed water temperature||℃||105||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|valid grate area||m2||7.55||9.34||10.98||12.78||16.24||20.84||24.76|
|exhaust gas temperature||℃||165.78/169.85||161/165||160/162||158/150||156.7/159.4||153/159||152/156|
|max part size for delivery||mm||7100*2800*3500